APPLY NOW : https://bit.ly/34BMD0Y
Qatar Airways Careers. Qatar Airways is hiring for Manager Technical Quality – Qatar Executive. Stay connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Qatar Airways Careers – Manager Technical Quality – Qatar Executive
CC: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
About the role
The role is a requirement within Qatar Executive (QE) Technical and is responsible for the functional operation of assigned areas/ processes within quality assurance. The role operates independent quality and safety systems as part of a functional management team for monitoring the safety, airworthiness and compliance of aircraft and the organization to regulatory requirements.
Key accountabilities for the role includes:
- Monitoring of QE Technical compliance with all current QCAA regulations and all other applicable standards
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the Technical Quality Management System in complete integration to the Safety Management System.
- Drawing the annual Audit Plan and ensure its implementation in coordination with all stakeholders.
- Facilitating external Audits on QE with Audit agencies and follow-up on the Audit observations/ Non-compliances.
- Identifying and mitigating the risks observed through the Non-compliance Audit Reports
- Developing and managing applicable processes and procedures within areas of assigned responsibilities.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities regarding matters affecting airworthiness, compliance and any necessary approvals thereof.
- Establishing and renewing organization regulatory approvals and ratings/capability as required.
- Ensuring that any changes in regulatory or company requirements are reviewed, communicated and processed in timely and effective manner to all applicable standards and requirements.
- Managing a timely and effective review, amendment and approval process for organizational documents such as but not limited to, expositions, manuals procedure and forms that ensure compliance and accuracy to company and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the issuance and continued validity of airworthiness review certificates (ARC) through the timely and effective review of aircraft and their continuing airworthiness records.
- Reviewing of technical quality/ airworthiness/ safety related information or queries from different sections and reporting of recommendations to QE management to ensure compliance with all requirements.
- Managing an effective independent audit system that meet and maintain company regulatory requirements and ensuring that any non-compliance report are feedback to applicable personnel for timely and appropriate action.
- Managing License applications for submission to relevant Regulatory authorities for initial issuance and type endorsements of Aircraft maintenance Engineers Licenses.
- Managing an effective safety and occurrence reporting system for the reporting and investigation of incidents.
- Managing, reviewing and reporting the timely and effective analysis of data required to monitor trends within the Quality and Safety Management Systems for safety, airworthiness and compliance.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the QE Part M (Subpart G) Approvals, in accordance with the requirements of the QCAA.
- Preparation of monthly Compliance Monitoring/ Quality performance report. Management and training of Auditors
- Establishing the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Evaluating the team’s objectives, plans, procedures and practices and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service deliver
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- With High School Qualification/ Vocational Qualification/ Diploma or Equivalent, minimum of 9 years of job-related experience is required
- With Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum of 8 years of job-related experience is required.
- Experience within an Airline Technical Division
- Qualified as an Auditor with a recognized certification
- Previous experience in managing the Quality Management System for a large Airline
- Preferred to have nominated Post Holder Experience
- With working knowledge of Aviation regulatory framework
- Strong command of English language; good communication skills in both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of aircraft maintenance and operations standards and practices
- Good understanding of the concepts and requirements of SMA Quality Assurance and Audits
- Supervisory/Management experience – ability to delegate work, set clear directions and manage workflows.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Able to foster teamwork among team members.
APPLY NOW : https://bit.ly/34BMD0Y