APPLY NOW : https://bit.ly/34BMD0Y
Qatar Executive Careers. Qatar Executive is hiring for Compliance Manager. Stay connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Qatar Executive Careers – Compliance Manager – Qatar Executive
CC: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
About the role
The main function of the role is to ensure Qatar Executive remains in compliance with the relevant requirements of Qatar Civil Aviation Regulation (QCAR). The role is responsible in ensuring that all the elements of the Management System are properly established, implemented, maintained, and that the standards required by the QCAR No 01/2016 – Regulation on Air Crew as well as the Company Policy and Procedures are implemented. The role will monitor the management of change process initiated by the VP of Operations for the policies, processes and procedures of ATO in order to ensure continuous compliance with applicable requirements are maintained. In addition, you will have the following operational responsibilities:
• Manages Qatar Executive (QE) Annual Audit Program which covers all the areas of the operations including organization management, external service providers, manuals, logs and records of training standards.
• Audits Qatar Executive documentation in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements
• Audits the training processes and procedures as required by the Organization Requirement for Aircrew.
• Ensures continued feedback system to the Accountable manager on the adequacy of the QE compliance monitoring systems
• Ensures database is maintained for all internal and external audit non-conformance and appropriate responses from QE are assessed, documented and followed-up.
• Manages all communications with the QCAA to ensure that the required actions concerning QE operations are carried out which include request for root-cause analysis for any violation and follow-up on the effectiveness of the corrective actions.
• Monitors outsourced service providers and ensures fulfilment of the applicable regulatory requirements.
• Leads and manages security across operations, regulatory compliance and risk.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor Degree with minimum of 8 years of job-related experience
• Must be a Certified Auditor (IRCA; IATA Internal Auditor; IOSA Auditor)
• Trained in Safety Management System (SMS) – Preferred
• Trained in Compliance Management System (CMS) – Preferred
• Experience in compliance monitoring system within an EASA Operator/ EASA ATO
• Comprehensive knowledge of regulation on Aircrew, particularly Part-FCL, Part-ORA, CAT, Part-SPA, CS-FTL 1.
• Comprehensive knowledge of ISBAO standards and recommended practices
• Strong computer skills and database management skills
• Fluency in both spoken and written English
• Able to facilitate training programs
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
APPLY NOW : https://bit.ly/34BMD0Y