APPLY NOW : https://bit.ly/34BMD0Y
Qatar Airways Careers. Qatar Airways is hiring for Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level II | Light/ Line/ Base Maintenance. Stay connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Qatar Airways Careers – Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level II | Light/ Line/ Base Maintenance
CC: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
About the role
Qatar Airways is in need of Licensed Aircraft Engineers Level II (LAE II) to join team in Light, Line and Base Maintenance. As the responsible LAE II, you will deliver aircraft maintenance activities to directly support flight operations maintenance checks and duties within your areas of authorities and responsibilities. You will provide specialized knowledge, skills and expertised to ensure safe, effective and efficient operation. You key operational accountabilities will include the following:
• Planning of maintenance activities in an effective and efficient manner, operating of equipment and using of tooling relative as per Qatar Airways procedures.
• Reviewing of work procedures and standards whilst proposing improvements were procedures are not effective and appropriate.
• Responsible for the final release of work accomplished by Mechanics.
• Ensuring that tasks are performed to meet company standards and targets such as dispatch reliability and level of acceptable deferred defects are met.
• Ensuring delivery standards of QR products are met.
• Aircraft maintenance tasks are accomplished in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
• Implementing solutions to technical problems within range of authority. Making sure that aircrafts or components serviceability standards are maintained to meet schedule requirements.
• Supervising a team of Mechanics and Technical Assistants whilst ensuring that tasks are efficiently performed and comply with
• Providing guidance and training to the Mechanics and Technical Assistants and ensuring that staff under your immediate supervision adhere to publish technical and safety requirements as defined in published manuals and publications.
• Monitoring and ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements of Qatar Airways and the staff are maintained at all time.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
• Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or Trade or Vocational Aircraft Maintenance Qualification or Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant aircraft certifying experience
• Experience in Heavy/ Light/ Line Maintenance
• Holds a minimum of 2 out of the following 3 licenses type – B777; B787; A350
• Sound knowledge of air legislation regulations
• Able to make clear, rational decision under pressure
• Capable of determining the most appropriate tool(s) and equipment to perform maintenance tasks.
• Detail oriented to ensure high standards of aircraft servicieability and appearance.
• Able to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
• Able to understand and implement instruction from technical manuals and documents
• Good communication skills particularly in written and spoken English
APPLY NOW : https://bit.ly/34BMD0Y