APPLY NOW : https://bit.ly/34BMD0Y
Qatar Airways Careers. Qatar Airways is hiring for Manager Maintenance Training – Standards. Stay connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Qatar Airways Careers -Manager Maintenance Training – Standards
CC: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
About the role
The Manager Maintenance Training – Standards is a role within Technical Training Department and is responsible in ensuring that the training, examinations and assessments are conducted to the highest industry standards as per the requirements of QCAA/EASA Part 147. The role continuously monitors and ensures that the MTOE/TPM are in compliance with the regulatory and company requirements. The role will also review the organizational requirements to ensure that the procedures and processes implemented in Qatar Airways Technical Training are in compliance with the official requirements. In addition, the role will manage internal training audits as well as the section budget.
You will have the following operational responsibilities:
• Targets towards zero findings on audits conducted by various parties.
• Revises and corrects procedure to minimize the deficiencies found in training, examinations and assessments.
• Maintains, interprets and develops the EASA/QCAA MTOE certification standards and protocols.
• Maintains and leads revisions of the EASA/QCAA/TPM Standards Operating Procedures; Ensures that QAMT Standards are up-to-date, accurate and endorsed by EASA/QCAA/QA
• Supports the standard development and improvement of assessments and SOPs including benchmarking and endorsements.
• Produces technical reports and publications.
• Conducts investigations on incidents involving breach of security on examination data banks, examination packs and cases of cheating during examinations. Liaises with Technical Training management to ensure that corrective actions are taken and follow through.
• You will be part of instructor assessment boards and in order to comply with the requirements, you will perform duties as an instructor/examiner and assessor as per aircraft type authorization.
• Ensures the compliance of all training records and certifications in accordance with regulatory standards when issuing certificates of recognition.
• Ensures that manuals, documents and forms of QAMT are all standardized.
• Adheres to best industry practices, methods and procedures.
• Ensures the facility fulfills the requirements laid down by regulatory bodies.
• Oversees and supervises instructors daily activities, recruits, trains and develops to consistently deliver high service standards.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor Degree with minimum of 12 years of job-related experience
• Must be a Qualified and experienced instructor
• Experience in type or practical instruction, assessment in EASA or equivalent Part 145 Maintenance Training Organization
• Must be a Licensed Engineer – B1 or B2
• Thorough knowledge of QCAA/EASA regulations.
• Excellent command of English language.
• Be able to lead/coach/mentor instructor
• High level of planning and resource management skills
• Sound knowledge in Technical aspect of aircraft fleet operated by the company
• Good knowledge of instructional techniques
• High level of computer literacy.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
APPLY NOW : https://bit.ly/34BMD0Y